In a crock pot or slow cooker put:
- 4 cups veggie broth
- 1 cup black beans(soaked for 48 hours)
- 1 cup chopped red/yellow/green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped Honey Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup squash
- 1 tsp minced garlic (fresh or from a jar)
- 1 tsp McCormick's Montreal Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Jane's Original Mixed-up Peppers Seasoning
Cover and let cook on low all day, on medium last hour or so.
I put this in at 9am and serve at 6pm. (IF there's left overs, it tastes GREAT reheated)
Serve with French Loaf or other artisan crusted bread.