- Big leafy butter lettuce leaves.
- Pine Nuts/Walnut pieces/pistachio pieces (whatever floats your boat, but chopped)
- Chopped sweet peppers in yellow, red, and orange.
- Fresh carrot strings (you know run your carrot peeler over a carrot and there ya go!)
- Black Bean Hummus
- Cottage Cheese (yes small amounts of cottage cheese is a great way to deliver tasty calcium.)
Mix Black Bean Hummus with carrot strings, nut pieces and sweet peppers to get a clumpy sticky hummus mix even with stuff.
Spoon into a leaf of Butter Lettuce.
Lay the full lettuce leaf in a regular pellet bowl so that the clump of mix sits centered in the leaf and bowl. (pretty!)
Top with a tsp of Cottage Cheese. Serve. Get out of the way.