Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: Approx 30 mins
Total Time: Approx 40 mins
- 1/4 Cup Wild Rice Mix
- 1 125g Tin of Chick Peas
- 1 125g Tin of Red Kidney Beans
- Red or Green Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Spouted Seed (I use pigeon mix)
- 2 Tbs Crushed Almonds
- Boil 3 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add wild rice mix. (follow instructions on the packet)
- Into the boiling water, add the chick peas and kidney beans (drained). These must be cooked with the rice and not served raw.
- Braise the cabbage in a saucepan with shallow boiling water for approximately 5 minutes or until the cabbage just begins to wilt.
- When the rice is cooked, drain and mix in the cabbage, sprouted seed and crushed almonds.
- Serve warm.