Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs Chili Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and peel the sweet potato.
- Cut the zucchini and sweet potato into thick chip size strips.
- Whisk up your egg in a bowl.
- Mix your breadcrumbs and chili flakes and put them on a plate.
- Dip your thick chip pieces into the egg and then roll in the breadcrumb/chili coating.
- Place on a lightly oiled tray and then into the oven.
- Bake for 40 mins.
- Allow to cool before serving.