Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 2 Large Red Chilis
- 1 Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 Stem Head of Broccoli
- 1 Cup Dry Polenta
- Chop off the stem of the broccoli and carefully peel the outside layer (save this peel)
- Core the center out of the broccoli stem.
- Chop the top and bottom off the pepper, core the center stem. (save the pepper bottom)
- Finely dice 2 sprigs of broccoli and broccoli stem peel.
- Finely dice the red chilis and the bottom part of the pepper and add to the diced broccoli
- Prepare one cup of polenta as per the instructions on the packet but add to the mix your diced broccoli, pepper and chilis. Thoroughly cook the polenta mix.
- Fill the the pepper broccoli stem with your finished polenta mix.