Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 1 Cup Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Potato or Sweet Potato
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Brown or Wild Rice
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs (you can use gluten free breadcrumbs from the health section of your local supermarket if you prefer)
- 1 Tsp Crushed Almonds
- 1 Tsp Crush Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Desiccated Coconut or Shredded Coconut
- Peel and cut pumpkin, potato and broccoli.
- Place into boiling water on the stove until soft and mash all of them together.
- In another pot of boiling water, put the rice and cook until soft.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, almonds, walnuts and coconut.
- Mix together the vegetable mash and rice.
- When cool enough, roll the vegetable & rice mix into balls.
- Coat the balls with the dry mix.
- Place into the fridge to cool