Prep Time: Approx 30 mins
- 1 Passion Fruit (or as many as you would like to prepare)
- Dry Polenta
- 1 Tsp Almond & Chia Paste (you can use crushed almonds and chia instead)
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the contents. Set it aside for later.
- Prepare a quantity of polenta as per the instructions on the packet.
- Once prepared, take 1/2 cup of the polenta and mix through the almond and chia paste (or crushed almonds and chia), as well as the passion fruit that you set aside.
- Fill the passion fruit halves and stick them together.
- Place in the fridge to cool (approx 1 hour).