Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- Caffeine Free Dandelion Tea
- 1 Punnet Strawberries
- 2 Tbs Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tsp Gelatin (1 tsp per layer)
- Silicone based small tray for setting
- Steep the Dandelion Tea in 125 mls hot water for approximately 3 minutes.
- Whisk in 1 tsp Gelatin and stir until it is dissolved in the tea.
- Pour into molds half way.
- Place into the fridge to let set for approx 15 minutes or until the top is set.
- Wash and take the tops off 1 punnet of strawberries.
- Put the strawberries through a juicer.
- Place the juice from the strawberries into a small saucepan with 50 mils hot water.
- Heat until just before boiling.
- Add 1 tsp of Gelatin and whisk until mixed through. (if you aren't sure that it is all dissolved, pour the liquid through a strainer)
- Take the tray of half filled molds out of the fridge. (be sure that the dandelion tea jelly in the molds are fairly firm)
- Gently top up the molds with the strawberry jelly.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the molds.
- Place back into the fridge for approximately an hour to set.