This particular recipe is a human & feather kid sharing food. Both humans and feather babies love these balls of goodness.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 2 Cups Cous Cous
- 2 Tsp Almond/Chia paste
- 1 Cup Mashed pumpkin & mashed peas
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed pumpkin and peas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cous Cous as per instructions on the packet. (add a bit of extra water to make the mix wetter than it should be)
- Mix in the Almond & Chia Paste (if you cannot find this, you can crush up some almonds and chia instead), and mashed pumpkin & peas.
- Roll the mix into balls and place a sliver of almond on the top.